Monday, April 2, 2018

Hushed - Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!  Hope you all enjoyed the weekend.  It's the first Monday of the month and that means my time to share my April projects for Blue Fern Studios.   My first layout features the In The Mood collection.
I used the Amused paper for the background.  I applied some masking using an apricot paste.  Lots of layering under the photo using the Mellow paper.

I really like the mixture of embossing powder on the floral chipboard.  I mixed Blood Orange and Ivory.  The foliage is a mixture of Seafoam and Green Ivory. The flowers are Apricot Blooms.

Lots of layering with chipboard and here I've placed a flower from the Chesterville Florals.

Another closeup of the mixture of Blood Orange and Ivory embossing powders.

I used the same mixture of Blood Orange and Ivory embossing powders on the title.  Lots of layering under the photo with chipboard and flowers.

Blue Fern Studios Products:
Paper:  In the Mood
Amused
Mellow

Embossing Power:
Blood Orange
Ivory
Seafoam
Green Ivory

Flowers:
Apricot Bloomsss
Chesterville Florals

I'll be back tomorrow to share another layout.
Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: