Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Adore - Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!  I'm back with my second April project, designed for Blue Fern Studios, featuring the In The Mood collection.

The background paper is Flirty, and I used Blissful and Mellow to created layers under the photo.  I added some stamping to the background with the Tattered Newsprint and Essential Textures stamps.

I first applied some light pink paste to the background using a rose stencil.  After applying the paste, I sprinkled it with some Pink Pearl Glitter.  The chipboard pieces were embossed with a mixture of Baby Pink and Iridescent Gray embossing powders.   I applied a mixture of Sterling Silver and Mauve Seedlings to the chipboard, flowers and background paper.

The lantern chipboard piece was embossed with a mixture of Iridescent Gray and Pearl embossing powders.  The flowers are from Moody Florals, Moody Blooms and Remnants Florals.

The title was embossed with Baby Pink embossing powder.

Blue Fern Studios Products:
Paper:  In the Mood
Flirty
Blissful
Mellow

Embossing Power:
Pearl
Iridescent Grrey
Baby Pink

Flowers:
Moody Florals
Moody Blooms
Remnants Florals

Stamps:
Tattered Newsprint
Essential Textures

Glitter:
Pink Pearl

Seedlings:
Sterling Silver
Mauve

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: